Today, I’m going to tell you how to do it!
One workout will make you sore.
Ten workouts will make you notice a change.
A hundred workouts will make you a different person.
Instead, you need consistency. And that’s hard. So at The Grovet, we help you build consistency (showing up and exercising regularly) in a way that makes exercise a natural, easy part of your life (momentum!)
1. We start with proper onboarding. Poor technique stops consistency and kills momentum.
2. We introduce nutritional habits. Eating pretty well consistently is far more powerful than eating really well occasionally.
3. We make the workouts fun. You’ll WANT to show up, because you’ll never get bored.
4. We always show you the next step, so you know what you’re reaching toward.
5. We change your workouts, your program and your nutrition plan regularly, so you don’t hit plateaus!
6. We focus on doing one thing, every day, to improve your health.
Here’s the beauty of #6: the fitter you get, the more benefit you get from the “easy” stuff. As you gain lean muscle and lose bodyfat, your results compound. You’ll WANT to work out. You’ll feel good, have more energy and actually get excited to come to the gym.
As you get stronger and more flexible, you’ll start asking yourself, “What ELSE can I do?” You’ll find new levels of capability and actually impress yourself.
What are you doing TODAY to build momentum for yourself?